What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing pieces of information that websites can store on your computer's hard disk. Cookies enable users to navigate around the website and (where appropriate) allow us to continually improve the website and make it more efficient to use on future visits.
How to control cookies
You can control the acceptance of cookies through your Internet browser preferences. You can choose to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or even to reject all cookies. Please note that if you choose to block all cookies, including necessary cookies, you could potentially be unable to access all or part of our website and therefore you may be restricted in the use of those services or activities that require the placement of cookies.
To disable cookies:
- If you are using Internet Explorer 8.0+:
- Go to "Tools" in the menu bar and then click on "Internet Options"
- Click on "Privacy" Tab on top
- Move the slider up to the "Block all the Cookies" setting
- If you are using Windows Edge:
- Go to Settings
- Click on View Advanced Settings
- Under Cookies select the relevant setting to ‘Block all cookies’ or ‘Block only third party cookies’
- If you are using Firefox 4.0+:
- Go to "Tools" in the menu bar
- Click on "Options"
- Click on "Privacy Tab"
- Disable the box that says "Tell websites I do not want to be tracked"
- If you are using Google Chrome:
- Go to "Tools Menu"
- Click on "Settings"
- Click on "Advanced Settings"
- Click on "Privacy/Content Settings"
- "Cookies" should be selected. Once done select "Block third party cookies and site data"
- If you are using Safari 5.0:
- Choose Safari > Preferences and click "Security."
- In the "Accept Cookies" section, specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (looks like a question mark). If you have set Safari to block cookies, you may need to temporarily accept cookies to open a page. Repeat the above steps, selecting Always. When you’re done with the page, turn off cookies again and remove the page’s cookies.