Sales Executive – Full Time
Salary - £24k Basic + Uncapped Commission - £40K OTE
Capital Fleet Solutions is a provider of van sales, fleet management and financial services. We offer a range of new and used van sales, as well as complete van set up packages for key trades such as drainage, plumbing, building and electrical to name a few. Due to our continued growth, a unique opportunity exists for someone who wants to develop with this successful business.
This sales position could see the right applicant grow with our business over the coming years. We would expect you to become one of our highly professional and successful sales team within the first year, if you have the correct desire. We are based at prestigious offices in Cams Estate, on the M27 corridor at Junction 11.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious Sales Executive to support our fantastic sales function. As well as playing a key role in our growth strategy, you’ll work closely as a valued member of one of our sales team to help maximise opportunities and increase our current client base.
The ideal candidate will already have a proven aptitude and experience in B2B selling, preferably in the vehicle finance and leasing arena. Although this would be a distinct advantage, experience in a professional, targeted successful selling team would also make you a strong applicant. You’ll be focused on developing new business opportunities whilst maintaining our strong emphasis on people and relationships. Customer service experience would be an advantage, as you’ll be dealing with new and existing customers on a daily basis. You will be responsible for qualifying and generating new sales prospects across a range of industry sectors. The ability to self-motivate, a drive to succeed and an excellent telephone manner are essential.Key Responsibilities include:
- Identifying and developing new relationships in line with our growth strategy
- Telephone sales – a combination of cold and warm activities
- Attending business networking meetings
- Maintaining and building excellent relationships with our existing clients
- Making suggestions for new ideas and ways to improve the business
- Creating propositions and quotations
- Working alongside our sales team, negotiating to close deals
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge of our market industry and current events
- Knowledge and awareness of the industries surrounding our key growth areas, ensuring we continue to be viewed as experts
- Ambition to start your career development and grow with the business
- Self-starter and a 'can do positive attitude'
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate and creative about customer service
- Great team player
- Confidence in presenting
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Career focused and goal-oriented
- Experience of working with vehicle finance products
- Understanding of finance products on the market today
- Experience of sales/lead generation techniques
- Good working knowledge of IT Systems
- Full driving license ideal but not essential
- Competitive salary + commission - OTE uncapped
- Free onsite parking
- 23 days’ holiday, plus public and bank holidays
- Pension after qualifying period
To apply for the role, please email a CV outlining your relevant experience to: email@example.com